From:
Catherine DeLoach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine DeLoach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:11:03 -0400

Hi! I would like to attempt to make 'really good' gluten free bread  for the first time since going gluten free and I have almost all of the (many) ingredients and flours the recipe requires such as brown rice flour, millet flour, tapioca starch, gluten free oat flour AND arrowroot starch. The only thing i still need to buy is sweet rice flour but am trying to avoid another trip to the store for yet another ingredient I may use once. Does anyone know anything I can sub in for the sweet rice flour with the same results? Thank you very much.