Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 11:42:10 -0500

No matter how much we try to stretch a day, there are still only 24
hours available to slice and dice.  If you're like me, you don't
always have time to cook so convenience food jumps in to save the
day.  Trouble is... how do you find gluten-free convenience food that
is not junk food.  What you eat is a direct reflection on how you
feel and how much energy you have to spend in those 24 hours each day.

Madwoman Foods makes healthy gluten-free food for those on the go or
those non-cooking folks.  Our products are all made with almond meal
to provide the antioxidants and minerals your body needs.  Since
celiacs are at high risk for diabetes, our products are low glycemic
and safely help you manage your blood glucose.

Pizza:  Cheese, Veggie, Greek, and Vegan (gluten-free, dairy-free,
casein-free, and egg-free)

Tea Cakes:  Banana Cinnamon, Banana Chocolate, Blueberry, Cocoa
Mocha, Lemon Blueberry (new), Lemon Poppyseed, Orange Chocolate,
Orange Cranberry, and Pecan Cocoa Mocha.

You can buy our products at the retail stores listed on our website
(www.madwomanfoods.com)  or order them online.

Come taste our pizzas and tea cakes in May at the following locations
where I'll be serving up samples:
Fresh and Natural in Hudson, WI on May 6
Fresh and Natural in Plymouth, MN on May 16
Annual Education Conference and Food Faire in Los Angeles, CA on May 20

We welcome the following new retail partners:
Fresh and Natural Market in Plymouth, MN
Gluten Free Trading Co in Milwaukee, WI
Health Hut in West Allis, WI
Low Carb Destination in Wilmette, IL

Brenda