From:
"J. Rackley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:43:42 -0800

I went to my mother-in-law's house for lunch yesterday, and she had
gone out of her way to buy Original Recipe Chicken because she
knew the Extra Crispy had breading on it!  The meal was complete with
biscuits, mashed potatoes (we're milk free), gravy, and butter-soaked
corn.  I sat down and drank my orange juice and then I blurted out,
"Do you have any potatoes I can cook in the microwave?"  That topped
with salsa ("Our kind" of margarine actually had whey in it) made an
adequate lunch.

To give her credit, she has cooked some delicious GF meals for us in
the past.  However, I was shocked when I was served this meal...

Jenny