From:
Jane Ehrenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 17:27:48 -0400

Hi!  My sister lives in NJ and would like to know where she might be able
to get the appropriate blood screening for celiac done in her area.  I
have apparently convinced her that as a 1st degree relative of a celiac
that she is at substantial risk of this condition regardless of being
asymptomatic.  Unfortunately, her doctor does not do any blood work in the
office and seems at a loss as to where to send my sister for the test.
For some reason, the dr. could not find any information about the test in
the book put out by Prudential. If anyone in NJ (covered by Prudential or
not) could make any suggestions, we would be most appreciative.  Please
e-mail any responses to me privately.  Thank you.

Jane (in VA)