From:
T Croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:15:35 -0600

Hi Listmates!
I am having  no luck finding out the status of Lactulose by PMS as to
whether it is glutten'gliadin safe!

No ingredients listed on bottle at pharmacy , no info in book , the
company is not listed under glutten-free co. the pharmacyist is trying
to get answers from the company but so far nothing, I have searched the
net  lot's of info but not regarding Glutten ..
Metamucil did not work for my daughter  need  to try this but can not
til I know it is GF she is having enough trouble I certainly do not want
to harm her villi!

Man oh man ya go to the Dr's they tell ya to try this and this and
that... then you spend days trying to make sure you can safely give it
!  Grrrr!

Debi, thinking ALL ingredients should be labelled on EVERYTHING!!!!!!