From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:59:05 -0400

The wheat-free gluten-free
RECIPES FOR SPECIAL DIETS cookbook was
published in May.  This month, I will begin distributing
the book to health food stores throughout the country.
In the promotional packets sent to these stores, I
would like to include testimonials from customers who
have tried some of the recipes.

To those of you who have bought the book, made one
or more of the recipes, and are now willing to take a few
minutes to send in a testimonial, I sincerely thank you.

Testimonials may be anywhere from a few words to a
maximum of one paragraph.  You may specify a
particular recipe you enjoyed, or you may comment
on the book in general.  Your words may be used in
future advertising, or on the back of the book in
future reprints.

Testimonials on my other 3 books,
WFGF Dessert Cookbook
WFGF Reduced Calorie Cookbook