From:
Tori Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:47:32 -0500

Dr. Kenneth Fine will be addressing the Nashville Celiac Sprue Support Group
on Thursday, Aug. 17, at 7:00 p.m., at Centennial Medical Center, after
attending the International Celiac Symposium in Baltimore.  The title of his
talk is "The Full Clinical Spectrum of Gluten Sensitivity."

Directions: from downtown Nashville, take Broadway west to West End Avenue
(the right fork), driving beside the Vanderbilt University campus.  Turn
right and go north 4 blocks on 23rd Avenue North, entering Centennial
Medical Center's street level parking under the hospital.  Go to the red
elevator to your left -- [park &] go up to the first floor and the
Information Desk will give you further directions.  For orientation on a
map: the other side of the hospital-complex block (25th Ave.) borders
Centennial Park where the Parthenon is located.  (West End Ave.  intersects
I-440 further west, so you could access it from that direction, to avoid
downtown.)

We are very excited about having Dr. Fine address our group, and look
forward to hearing his talk.  Dr Herschel Graves is our new Chapter
Chairman.

Tori Ross
Nashville, TN
[my computer is about to go back to the repair shop, where it has been in
"summer camp" for all but a few weeks since Memorial Day, so if you don't
hear from me...... :(   ]