From:
Jack and Laurie Tepe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 09:30:37 -0500

Hi:

Unfortunately I was not able to ascertain whether or not there are any
specific gluten free items at P.F. Chang's China Bistro (chain
restaurant).

The person that mentioned it in a previous post did contact me and
stated that the rice noodles, etc. may potentially work.  Another person
said that she was able to have three of the dishes on the menu AFTER
consulting with the staff about gluten.  (Soy sauce being a major
concern.)

Since I will be traveling to a city where a PF Chang's is located; I
will need to confer with the staff (always a good idea at any
restaurant) should I decide to eat there.

-Laurie