From:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 05:41:30 -0600

We've been asked for quite awhile to do a Fresh Bake 'n Ship GF Sourdough.
I'm proud to announce the owner of The Silly Yak Bakery has accomplished
that mission!  It's proven to be as popular as the GF Honey Brown Rice
Bread & GF Holly's Health Bread (contains cracked flax seed).  See these &
many more items, including GF Donuts, GF Pizza Crusts, GF Scones to name a
few. Shipped via USPS Flat Rate Box direct to you.  Visit The Silly Yak
at:  sillyyakbakery.com

--
Michael (Miguel) Marshall
cell: 608.320.9603