From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 21:12:42 -0700

    Our Chocolate Cake Mix is now available. Attendees at the CSA Conference in Tyson's Corner,  Virginia and the CDF Conference in Los Angeles in May have been asking, "When can we order your Chocolate Cake Mix. It is ready for shipment. Check out our web site www.sylvanborderfarm.com or call us at 800-297-5399.  The Chocolate Cake Mix is delicious. You won't be disappointed. The Chocolate Cake Mix should be on the store shelves in the fall.
    All of our products are tasty and nutritious.

    Joan Wade, President
    P.O. Box 277
    Willits, CA 95490-0277

    FAX: 707-459-1834