From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:47:26 -0500

Clan Thompson Christmas Sale!

Buy our food/drug combo subscription for your Palm handheld between now and December 24, and we'll give you 15% off the regular price of $89.90. (Sale price: $76.40). As always, you'll receive complimentary subscriptions for your PC and updates to your SmartLists for an entire year! For more info, or to buy this package visit our Products/Catalog page and choose the Food SmartList for Palm Handhelds.

*****************

New Drug Database Released

We updated information on 441 prescription meds in our Celiac Drug SmartList Database this month and added 18 new prescription drugs  to the SmartList. The new database now contains info on 1482 products. For more info, or to purchase this SmartList, visit our Products/Catalog page at www.clanthompson.com/index.php3

*****************

FREE LIST OF GLUTEN FREE PRESCRIPTION DRUGS

According to manufacturers, the following products were gluten free when we checked them earlier this month. For a more complete list of prescription and over the counter drugs, consult our SmartList database of gluten free drugs. You can download a FREE DEMO by visiting us online at www.clanthompson.com/index.php3 and clicking on our Products page.

DENTAL PRODUCTS

Manufacturer: Dentes Supply Caulkes (Phone: 1-800-532-2855)
These products, manufactured by Dentes Supply Caulkes, are also suitable for vegetarians.

Illumine
Sofscale
Delton Selfcure Sealant
Delton Lightcure Sealant
Delton Plus Sealant
Delton FS Sealant
Delton FS Plus Sealant
Oris Irrigating Solution
Nupro Prophylaxis Paste for polishing teeth
Nupro Gold Whitening Kit
Nupro Flouride Gel (APF and neutral gel)
Cavitron Prophy Powder (sodium free mint)

Manufacturer: 3-M Dental Products (Phone: 1-800-423-4588)
This company does not have information for vegetarians, but these products are gluten free.

3-M Dental Operatory Products ( all cements and adhesives)
3-M Dental Transbond XT Light Cure Adhesive
3-M Transbond LR Light Cure Adhesive
3-M Multi-Cure Glass Ionomer Band Cement
3-M Transbond XT Primer

OTHER PRODUCTS

Manufacturer: Dey (Phone: 1-800-869-9005)
These products are gluten free and suitable for vegatarians.

Alberterol (all forms)
Epi Pen
Epi Pen Jr.

Manufacturer: Glaxo-SmithKline (Phone: 1-800-366-8900)
These products are gluten free but the vegetarian status is unknown. Company states that formulations can change so you should call back frequently.

Amoxil chewables
Paxil Suspension
Avandia tablets
Paxil CR
Dyazide
Relafen
Augmentin suspension
Amerge tablets
Leukeran - 2 mg. Sugar coated tablets

Manufacturer: Sandoz (Phone: 1-800-525-8747)
These products are gluten free but they are not vegetarian since the magnesium stearate is derived from an animal source.

Methocarbamol
Thioridazine
Perphenazine
Fluoxetine