From:
"Laura B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura B.
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:12:53 -0500

TCCSG (Tri County Celiac Support Group – Detroit, MI Area) is excited to announce that we are preparing for our Annual Walk/Run for Celiac Research.  In support of our Silent Auction at the Run, we are looking for GF food donations (to incorporate into gift baskets), GF gift baskets, gift cards, or other auction-able items valued at a minimum of $50.  This is a great way to advertise your business and to lend support to the Celiac Community – it is a Win-Win!

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Edsel-Eleanor Ford Estate, Jefferson Avenue, Grosse Pointe Shores, MI

As always, there will be a 5K Run/Walk, a silent auction, fun & food!  Proceeds from this fund raiser support the Center for Celiac Research, University of Maryland.

If you are interested in providing a donation - please respond to [log in to unmask]

Thank You, kindly,

Laura