From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:29:56 -0700

Hello List,

I have posted my summary on "Freeze Dried Gluten Free Meals in a Bag for Camping/Hiking" to the list.  Thanks to all of you who responded.  Unfortunately, it had to be posted as 6 separate messages due to the size of the summary.

As always, I keep a copy of the summary as a Word Doc file and am happy to email it to any of you who would like a copy.  Just send me an email ([log in to unmask]) and ask for  a copy of the summary for Freeze Dried Gluten Gree Meals in a bag for Camping/Hiking."

Take care,
Melonie
Northern Virginia