From:
Sebastian Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:54:46 -0700

Hi,

I was doing some research about the different teas offered at Starbucks.
Because they sell Tazo teas I went ahead and contact Tazo customer service and
they told me that they can guarantee that the following flavors are gluten
free:

Refresh
Awake
Darjleeing
China Green Tea
Envy
Bottled Organic Tea

The person who talked to me also told me that Tazo can NOT guarantee that any
of the following flavors are gluten free just because they have natural
flavorings and the providers don't disclaim any information if they use gluten
ingredientes or not:

Passion
Calm
Sweet Orange
Cinamon Spice
Earl Gray
Chai ...used to be my favourite...:(
Green Ginger
Om
Zen

I wanted to share this information with the list.  I personally got confused
before when I was told by Starbucks that all their drinks were gluten free
except the ones with brownies.  My interpretation of 'Startucks drinks' was
any
beverage sold at any Startbucks location but obviously my assumption was
incorrect.  At least for the teas, here is the clarification.

Sebastian