From:
JULIA KELLY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JULIA KELLY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:20:58 -0700

I need to locate an article that was sent to our Celiac list.

 It was directed to people with Osteoporosis and had info

about the testing for the loss of calcium from our bodies.

As I remember, it suggested the current urine testing may not

be valid for Celiacs. I believe it had been published over a month

or two ago.(or more )

Can anyone direct me to that info?  I can't access the archives since

 my dog decided my copy of instructions  were tasty.

So I have two requests then.  One for the material I need and

one for where or how to get another copy of Celiac List directions.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Julia