From:
ANDREWAITKEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 23:08:05 +1300

In April I am visiting the South West especially New Mexico and Utah.

I would like to know what gluten free foods I can expect to buy easily
at a supermarket or health food shop.

Apart from Sante Fe, Durango, and Moab and St George we do not expect to
be in "towns".  We are coming to visit the National Parks!

Am I likely to find gluten free bread baked commercially or muffins or
other such treats?

Brand names would be a help, and information as to whether these
products are found in a special section in a supermarket.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Teresa Aitken  (New Zealand)