From:
"Michael W. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 22:49:49 -0400

The Listowners are pleased to make these announcements:

1.  We now have 600 subscribers from 16 countries.  We are truly an
International Support Group.

2.  The following new reference files are available (in addition to the
reference files previously announced).  You can retrieved any by sending an
email to:

with the command:

                GET filename filetype

        The filename and filetype are found with each description below they
        are the first two words in caps).

        A.  CELIAC BREADM       This is the collection of bread machine recipes
        that were released last week.

        B.  CELIAC AUTISM94     This is a collection of postings on Autism and
        gluten intolerance from this LISTSERV during 1994.

        C.  CELIAC AUTISM95     This is a collection of postings on Autism and
        gluten intolerance from this LISTSERV during 1995.

        D.  CELIAC RECIPES94    This is a collection of all recipes posted to
        this LISTSERV during 1994.  The 1995 version will be announced in the
        future.

        E.  CELIAC ISSUES       This is a collection of indepth discussions
        that were previously posted.  Extracts/Grain Alcohol and Millet are the
        current subjects.  As updates are added, future announcements will so
        state.

        F.  CELIAC EXPERT94    This is a collection of the 1994 postings from
        our celiac professional subscribers (e.g. Murray, Kasarda, etc.) on
        various subjects.  The 1995 version will be announced in the future.

3.  The special Edited Digest has been well received by the list members,
currently 42 subscribers are obtaining this daily digest. It reduces total line
count by over 40% through the by elimination of duplicates, me toos and
recipes.  As a reminder, here is how to subscribe:

        Send to [log in to unmask]

        AFD ADD CELIAC E-DIGEST
        SET CELIAC NOMAIL

4.   For the benefit of our recent subscribers, detailed reference information
is available based upon summaries of previous discussions.  The files may be
obtained by sending to [log in to unmask]

        GET CELIAC FAQ
        GET NEWCEL PACKAGE

An INDEX CELIAC to [log in to unmask] will send a list of files that
may be obtained with the GET command.

5.  When posting recipes, please add /R as the first characters of the subject
line.  This facilitates reading or searching the archives for recipes.

For the Listowners

Michael Jones ([log in to unmask])