From:
Joan Feddish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Feddish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:01:05 -0500

My husband and I will be attending the Philadelphia Flower Show this Sunday
morning with our 3-year-old daughter. Both my daughter and I eat gluten
free. Does anyone recommend a safe eating establishment within walking
distance of the convention center that is open Sunday mornings say around
10AM? We can always carry food with us.

Thanks for your help.

Joan in PA