From:
Anne Monson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:18:34 -0600

We have a customer living in Hawaii who would like to know how to adjust
our bread mix for 8 feet above sea level.  The bread mix was developed
in Montana at 5000 feet above sea level.  We use a lot of water in the
mix which makes it very moist and tasty, but apparently at sea level it
is coming out too sticky.  Anyone living at a similar sea level that
knows how to do this, we would love some information that would help our
customer or perhaps somone could suggest where we might get this
information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anne Monson
Gifts of Nature, Inc.