From:
Patricia Hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:54:41 EDT

UK it is available in some grocery stores some respondents strongly
recommended taking such items with me because of the high cost there.
However, gluten free items with a UK doctors prescription are much cheaper
when collected from a British pharmacy. However, self-dianosis is a 'No go,'
medical proof is required.

Patricia Hartley.