From:
Mardena Waller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 10:38:00 -0500

Our Springfield, Illinois, June 3, topic is how to buy gluten free and gfcf
foods at your health food store (or...how to get your local grocery store to
order gf foods for you)!  Also, we will discuss how to order food from the
internet!

We have a NEW larger meeting room because so many people attended our first
meeting on May 6, that we have already outgrown it!  We are now meeting in
Conf.Rm. R & S, thanks to wonderfully supportive St. John's Hospital staff!

Meeting:  gfcf/celiac (and autism) support group Location:  St. John's
Hospital, conf.rm. R & S, in Springfield Date:  June 3, Sunday Time:
2:30-4:00 pm

We will share our gluten free or gluten/casein free food finds!

Bring your favorite gf or gfcf food you bought (and tell everyone where they
can purchase it), or something you make that you would love to share!  Please
remember to bring a copy of the ingredients/recipe for those with food
allergies, and put your name on it, just in case someone wants to discuss the
recipe with you.

Amy Gorbett, who hosted the foods table at our first meeting, will prepare gf
macaroni seafood salad (macaroni from Ener-G).

RSVP: Mardena, [log in to unmask], or call Bev Smith (217) 585-8429.

This meeting is for adults.  Our ROCK party on July 15 will be for children.