From:
"Naomi M. Mettey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 19:37:28 -0400

The Gluten Sensitive Support Group (GSSG) of Atlanta will hold its
next regular meeting on Saturday, September 12, 1998, at 10.00 AM
in the Education Center at Gwinnett Medical Center, just off Highway 316
and  Highway 120.

We are fortunate to have as our guest speaker Dr. Cynthia Rudert, our
medical advisor, a very infomative gastroenterologist who specializes
in Celiac Disease at her practice in Roswell.  All members, friends of
celiacs, and other interested persons are warmly welcome.

For further information, please call 770-645-6466.