From:
Greg Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:36:37 -0500

Does anyone know why a tTG antibody level would increase over a 3 month
interval on a very strict GF diet?

My blood work keeps coming up positive for this antibody. It has gone from
143 to 220 from Nov 11 2000 until Jan 29 2001.

Not only that, now I am having unbelievable bowel disorders with a large
amount of inflammation in my colon, mucous from my colon, almost a
completely 'closed' colon. And my small bowels or just really whacked.
Pain, gas. IT makes NO difference what I eat.

This rise in my tTG antibody has both my doctor and me stumped. Does
anyone at all know the latest possible news on this antibody test. I
have researched and researched and can only find this enzyme to point to
celiac disease only. My IgG and IgA are both in the 7 range, again. My
doctor is very, very up on this and is a bit lost also. Please do not
send 'no- brainer' answers. Thanks Greg Eric [log in to unmask]