From:
Donna Kensel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 19:36:13 EDT

I am happy to say that Centrum childrens multivitamins are GF.  Below is the
email I got from them.  ~Donna
www.centrum.com

------------------------
Ms. Kensel,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Centrum® Kids*.

Both our Centrum Kids Rugrats and Centrum Kids Jimmy Neutron are certified as
gluten free.   This certification is based on the fact that these products
were not made from wheat, rye, oats, triticale or barley and do not contain
any ingredients that were derived from those grains.  Those are the grains
that contain the gliadin form of gluten.

Wyeth Consumer Healthcare is firmly committed to the manufacture and sale of
only the finest quality products and is grateful that you brought this matter
to our attention. Should you have additional questions, please call
1-800-322-3129. Our offices are open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.

Thanks
Samantha
Product Quality
Ref# 0317604933