From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:50:07 EST

Laboratories Offering tTG Testing
---------------------------------
The following laboratories offer tTG ELISA testing and gliadin
testing.  This list is not intended to be all inclusive but it is
representative of some of the largest labs in the USA:

   Lahey Clinic Foundation
   41 Mall Rd.
   Burlington, MA  01805

   Alletess Medical Lab
   216 Pleasant St.
   Rockland, MA  02370

   Pathology Laboratory
   195 Hanover St.
   Portsmouth, NH  03801

   Foundation for Blood Research
   69 U.S. Route 1
   Scarborough, ME  04074

   Univ. of Pittsburgh Med Ctr
   3715 E. Carson St.
   Pittsburgh, PA  15203

   Geisinger Medical
   100 N. Academy Ave.
   Danville, PA  17822

   American Medical Labs
   14225 Newbrook Dr.
   Chantilly, VA  20151

   APL Health Care
   4230 S. Burnham Ave.
   Ste 108
   Las Vegas, NV  89119

   Prometheus Laboratories
   5739 Pacific Center Blvd
   San Diego, CA  92121

   Meridian Valley Clinical Lab
   515 W. Harrison St, Ste 9
   Kent, WA  98032

   Immuno-Laboratories, Inc.
   1620 W. Oakland Park Blvd
   Ft. Lauderdale, FL  33311

   University of Iowa
   200 Hawkins Dr
   Iowa City, IA  52242

   Mayo Clinic Foundation
   221 4th Ave., SW
   Rochester, MN  55902

   Childrens Memorial Hosp
   2345 N. Lincoln Ave.
   Chicago, IL  60614

   University of Chicago
   5835 S. Cottage Grove Ave.
   Chicago, IL  60637

   Baylor University Med. Ctr.
   660 N. Hall St.
   Dallas, TX  75246

   Associated Regional & Univ. Pathologists (ARUP)
   500 Chipeta Way
   Salt Lake City, UT  84108

   Quest Diagnostics (Formerly Smithkline)
   7600 Tyrone Ave.
   Van Nuys, CA  91405

   Quest Diagnostics-Nichols, Inc.
   33608 Ortega Hwy.
   San Juan Capistrano, CA  92675

The following Labs offer anti-gliadin testing:

   Lab Corporation of America
   1447 York Ct.
   Burlington, NC  27215

   William Beaumont Hosp.
   1818 Maplelawn Ave.
   Troy, MI  48084

   Virus Reference Lab
   7540 Louis Pasteur Ave.
   San Antonio, TX  78229

   Specialty Laboratories
   1752 Cloverfield Rd.
   Santa Monica, CA  90404

   Columbia University
   1150 St. Nicholas Ave.
   Room 507
   New York, NY  10032

   Lab Corporation of America
   20 Johnson Dr.
   Raritan, NJ  08869

   Beutner Laboratory
   3435 Bailey Ave.
   Buffalo, NY  14215

   BioMedical Resources
   21 N. York Rd.
   Hatboro, PA  19040

   Rheumatology Diagnostics Laboratory
   10351 Santa Monica Blvd.
   Los Angeles, CA  90025

   Montefiore Medical Ctr.
   Steuben Ave. and Gunhill Rd.
   Bronx, NY  10467

Some of these labs offer tTG testing with their own homemade reagent
kits.  Most of the labs on both lists also offer endomysial antibody
testing.

INOVA Diagnostics, Inc.  is not a licensed reference lab.  We are a
manufacturer of many diagnostics kits with a primary focus on
autoimmune diseases.  We do not perform the testing for patients at
this facility.  We develop, manufacture and supply diagnostic products
to hospital clinical labs and reference laboratories world wide.  In
addition to the anti-gliadin and anti-tissue Transglutaminase ELISA
tests, we also supply products for anti-endomysial antibody and
reticulin antibody determinations as well as many others.

You will need to contact your physician to order these tests.  They
are not available without a prescription or doctor's order.