Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:32:36 -0800

Here's what Grimaud farms (bought at Whole Foods Mkt) said about their
foods.

Mr. Schroeder,

	First, thank you for buying Grimaud farms products.  "Minimally
processed" means that we haven't had any substance to this product.
What you bought is 100% duck.  Our guinea fowl and foie-gras are
process the same way.  We also produce some further processed product
like confit or smoked duck breast.  In that case we add different
ingredients, all those ingredients are always notified on the package.

        Don't hesitate to contact me again if you need additional
informations.

        Best regards,
                    Daniel Peron.