Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:57:42 -0400

This is just to correct a typographical error in my earlier post. The correct date of the Atlanta GF Fair is Saturday, May 5, 2007. I had incorrectly shown the date as May 5, 2006.

Dear Gluten-Free Vendor:

The Atlanta area celiac support group, Atlanta Metro Celiacs (AMC), is sponsoring a gluten-free product fair.  The event is being held Saturday May 5, 2007 The fair will run from 11 AM - 2:30 PM with setup from 9am to 11am and clean up from 2:30pm to 3:30pm. We hope you will consider attending the fair, provide samples of your products for attendees to try, and consider having your product available for attendees to purchase at the fair.

We are inviting the members of all three Atlanta area celiac support groups. Through these three groups we have contact with over 450 celiacs in the Atlanta area. In addition we will be inviting support groups from Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, and Savannah as well as those from the Autistic community.

We will provide tables for product display and vendors will have access to a small kitchen, with refrigerator, sink, stove, microwave oven and dishwasher. Limited  power will be available for microwaves and other equipment. There is no fee for vendors or attendees to attend. The fair is being held at the Mountain View Community Center, Marietta, Georgia.  We are happy to provide directions and can also assist with hotel arrangements.

We hope you will consider attending the fair, or, if you are unable to attend, sending samples and information sheets about your products so that your company can be represented at the fair, is welcomed and appreciated. If you could donate a product for use  as a door prize, that would also be appreciated. Please contact us if you need to ship product ahead of time, so we can make appropriate arrangements.

Please contact Jennifer Harris at  [log in to unmask] if you are interested in attending as a vendor.  We had our first vendor fair in 2004 and it was a great success with a high level of turnout.  Our members have been asking for another vendor fair, so we know how very excited they are to try (and buy) your products.

Tom - Atlanta

*******
*******