From:
K. Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:31:17 -0500

Hi Group, I just got a response back from the Heinz company, regular and
the new Green ketchup is gluten free, although they did not respond back
about the Heinz 57 steak sauce.  But I did receive one email so far that
said he has no problem with the Heinz 57 and one that said it had oats
in it so use it at my own risk and one told me that it has wheat written
right on the label, my bottle does not, but it does have malt flavoring
so I think I will just stay away from that for my son.  Thanks for all
your responses, I am very happy about the green being gluten free, I
think he will just love that!   Kathy in Iowa