From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:39:43 EST

Amen to Karen. With 2700 members, the list must serve various needs, but they
are not mutually exclusive. I happen to prefer the recipes, postings that
quote sources and companies on their products' gf status, and experiences that
can benefit others. Getting clear product labeling is uppermost in all of our
minds, and it may very well be easier to accomplish if our organizations
unite, but unless some individual(s) replace(s) talk with action, the issues
will remain just a sharing of ideas on the list. The least we can do is
respect each other's opinions and clearly label e-mail subjects so others can
quickly delete what is not of their interest. Linda