From:
Diane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:21:15 -0800

Nancy, and fellow List Members

Last year (March/ April 1996) I was contaminated by the so called
"Special Order PUFFED RICE Cereal" made by the Kellogg's Company.
Kellogg's was very nice and sent me an apologizing letter. ( The
letter was from Donna J. Thede, Manager Consumer Response, Comsumer
Affairs Department) But, the fact that FROSTED FKAKES some how made
there way into my so called "Special Cereal" remains a potential
future problem for all to just be aware of.

Diane Carlson
Danville,California  USA