From:
Victor Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:09:55 -0600

BLESS This List and ALL those who have been so helpful for several
years.

I have something to add:    Green Bean Casserole. I started
experimenting today.  Someone on the list wrote that Lipton Cup O
Soup Chicken Flavor is GF and I have found it to be so.

Try this....it worked!

GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE

Use 2 pkg  Lipton Cup o Soup, Chix flavor,...
To the  dry soup pwd mix add ½ tsp Zanthan gum  Stir well to mix....

Heat 1/2 cup water and 3/4 cup milk to boiling and add soup mix.
Stir well and cool.

Drain 3 cans green beans or equivalent amount of fresh or frozen
beans , drain 2 cans mushrooms and sautee lightly.  Add the soup mix
to the beans and mushrooms.
  Top with crushed potato chips or toasted almonds.  Cover and heat
till bubbly.
This will serve about 6 people.
ENJOY
Beth