From:
Paula Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paula Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 21:37:09 -0500

Greetings Fellow List Members,

We moved to the IL across the river from St. Louis a year ago because of
my husband's
job transfer.

I need to find a gastroenterologist for our daughter who is celiac with
left side ulcerative colitis.
Based on past tests and treatment, I think she has a yeast or candida
cause for her problems
as she is negative for all the autoimmune tests, and nystatin and
probiotics keep it under control.

We have tried two doctors.  One was quite old, the other was very
orthodox and did not
believe the diet and natural approach was worth anything.

Can you suggest a competent gastroenterologist who is somewhat
alternative minded?
She needs to go for a colonoscopy but we were hoping for someone who
would work with
us rather than just hand out drugs.  We are willing to travel into St.
Louis or other areas
to get a good doctor.

Thanks for any information you can share.

Paula in IL