From:
Helen Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:08:04 -0800

I know lipstick has been discussed many times ... but it seems that many brands have different types in their lines-- only some are GF.   Has anyone found a brand where the whole line is GF -- that is NOT mail order nor email order  , that I can buy at a local store?  A healthier brand would be best.

How about Wet 'n Wild?( I have been using this and the liners)  It is not the best lipstick-- not quality ingredients, changes color etc.  but their liners are very cheap.   We eat a lot of lipstick-  I usually only wear liner at home and add a little when I leave the house for meetings, etc.  Many of the chemicals used in lipstick are toxic and from time to time they remove some when they find them to be toxic enough to cause concern. Others are probably toxic too!   Helen