Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 18:21:59 +0100

Dear Art: I know you are trying to look at the glass as half full~but I
am not finding "an astonishing" selection of GF foods, and most I have
found are ridiculously overpriced.($4 for a loaf of Energy  bread vs
$0.88 for wheat). As a working parent w/ 2 kids time & energy to cook is
limited, and admittedly, I'm not really into cooking. I've always
thought of it as work in disguise. (Yes, I'm adapting, but I needed to
complain that I'm getting stuck with extra work) Although this medically
required diet does force a cleaner, more labor intensive diet, I was
simply lamenting that this is not quick, cheap or easy.

P.S. Thank you to ALL the folks who responded with words of
encouragement~~~ I needed that. Fran