From:
CustomerCare <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CustomerCare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:16:29 -0600

Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good tm

www.kinnikinnick.com Toll Free: 1-877-503-4466

www.kinikik… www.kinnkini… ???
If you’re thinking “Wow there are a lot of N’s and I’s in kinnikinnick”
then try accessing our website using our new link at
www.goglutenfree.com

Coming Soon
Kinnikinnick products will soon be available at your local Wild Oats
Retailer. With over 100 stores in the United States we hope to provide
more customers with the best tasting gluten free products available.
We have 38 products approved for listing so check in-store or call ahead
to find out when your local Wild Oats will have our products available.

Current Mail Order Specials – 10% off
Sunflower Flax Bread - 10 % off
Tapioca Rice Hamburger Buns - 10 % off
White Cake Mix - 10 % off
Wolfesbrand Almond Cookies - 10 % off

Check out the individual product information pages of the SHOP
section of our website for more information.

Remember
Most shipments to the United States and Canada are a flat rate of only $10
--
Alicia
Kinnikinnick Foods Inc.