Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 20:20:31 -0400

there is a way to get manufacturers attemtion, address a note to the CEO
of the company saying that you are sorrym but you will no longer
purchase their products because.....it is not gluten free, you cannot
get a straight answser from customer service, their label is not clear
and you find it very annoying and time consuming to have to call to
check so that you do not get a gluten reaction (perhaps described in
some detail) et, etc.

The name of the CEO can be determined by a call to the busiess section
of your library.

I think if we all took the time to let the manufacturers know why they
are losing sales, we will be able to affect changes that we need.

Ann