From:
MARY C GUERRIERO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 18:55:50 EST

Hi to all.  I have used the pasta express machine to make pasta, with
Bette hagmans recipe (which came from a member of our support group -toni
richardson) and it does a great job.  However, try to use the larger
pasta dyes, like for penne or that type of noodle. (I dont remember what
the name of the shape was). If you try making too much of the regular
spaghetti noodle, its seems the machine has to work too hard to express
it, and it gets too hot.  Makes great pasta tho, and I am not a pasta
lover.  mary in MI