From:
Linda Mccarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:49:13 -0400

I just received a letter from Sweet Baby Ray's Gourmet Sauces stating "We
are happy to report that our sauce (Barbecue Sauce) is 100% gluten free."

I had emailed them to find out the gf status and they sent me a letter and
several coupons for their barbeque sauce, including 1 coupon for a "free"
bottle.

If you would like to contact them, here's their information.  I have no
interest in the company, I am just glad when a company responses in a timely
fashion with good news about being gf and then throws "free" coupons in to
boot.  It feels like Christmas and I'd like to pass it on.

Sweet Baby Ray's Gourmet Sauces
3919 Wesley Terrace
Schiller Park, IL  60176
847-928-9300
847-928-9341 (fax)
www.sweetbabyrays.com

If anyone would like a copy of the letter I received, I can fax or scan it
and send it to you.

Thanks!

Linda