From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:24:31 -0500

Dear List Members,
Next Houston area support group meeting: Sat., April 15, 2006, at Memorial
City Hospital Conference Center,  940  Frostwood, Gessner Exit off I-10.
	Authors Kim Koeller and Robert La France will discuss EATING OUT and
TRAVELING WITH CELIAC -THE COLLABORATIVE EFFORT BETWEEN GUESTS AND
RESTAURANTS.
	See www.rnrpublishing.com for more details about their book, "LET'S
EAT OUT, Your Passport to Living Gluten and Allergy Free" and individual
"passports" about ethnic foods:  Steak and Seafood & Mexican Cuisine;
Chinese, Indian & Thai; French & Italian; and Multi-Lingual Phrase Passport.

	Even though you may not be able to come to our Houston meeting, this
resource may be of considerable help, and you can order it from their
website.

Janet Rinehart, Chairman
Houston Celiac Support Group
www.houstonceliacs.org