Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:50:49 -0600

YIPEE!!   Our online store is open just in time for your holiday eating.
Forget about shopping... just eat.  While you're stuffing your face (not
your stocking), why not eat healthy with Madwoman Foods gluten-free
(obviously) foods that are also low in the glycemic index (i.e. low in
carbs) and highly nutritious.

www.madwomanfoods.com

Grand Opening Special:  enter coupon code GFL51201 and receive $3.00 off
your purchase (expires 01/31/2006).  Our Introductory Combination Special
makes a great gift.

"Let thy food be thy medicine" (Hippocrates)   Anyone challenged with
digestive problems or diabetes or weight control should eat foods with
little or no grains.  Madwoman Foods makes convenient gluten-free foods
that are grain-free.

Frozen Pizza in cheese, veggie, or greek flavors.

Casein-Free and Gluten-Free Tea Cake snacks in nine flavors with 10g of
protein in each tea cake package.

We'd also like to welcome our new retail partners:

Lakewinds Natural Foods, Chanhassen, MN (opens 12/9/2005)
Whole Foods, St Paul, MN
Whole Foods, Minneapolis, MN
Byerly's, Maple Grove, MN
HyVee South, Rochester, MN
HyVee North, Rochester, MN
Coborn's, Albertville, MN
CashWise, Fargo, ND
CashWise, Hutchinson, MN
CashWise, Moorhead, MN
Coborn's, Sauk Rapids, MN
CashWise, Waite Park, MN

If your store doesn't carry Madwoman Foods products, ask your store
manager to contact me and I'll trot over there (or mail) them samples.

I will be giving out samples at Whole Foods Minneapolis after the
Gluten-Free Living class on Sat 12/2 at noon (class is free)

Brenda
Madwoman Foods
www.madwomanfoods.com