Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 05:08:14 -0500

Cliff Kotchka wrote:

N>food costs would increase dramatically.  It's my problem, and I deal
N>with it.  You should consider doing the same.

Clff;
I deal with it very well. I guess I was presumptous to think we deserved
any consideration. Perhaps, I should cancel my subscriptions to all
these health newsletters that ignore celiacs. I guess we should not
expect anything from anybody. I was disappaointed in doctors and
nutritionists. I may give up on our legislators and the FDA. You really
are a "face reality" type of person.Your posting makes one think.

Maybe I'll retire to the couch and write poetry. Do you have any advice
on iamic pentameter? First, I'll cancel my blood donation visit. Let
those people deal with their problems-they ain't mine! Am I making any
progress? I really wish that cities would level those ramps they have
for wheelchair people. They make for difficult walking for others.
Thanks for making me take another look at reality! I really don't want
to bother people with my "sickness". AMS