From:
Sheryl Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:01:38 EST

This is probably old hat for some of you...but here's a response I got from
the Boca Burger website.  I don't know if they're available in Canada, but I
found these in a health food store in Missouri when I travelled there.

Sheryl
Cayuga, ON

****

Thank you for visiting our Web site.  You inquired about the gluten content
of Boca Foods products.

All Boca Foods products contain small amounts of gluten.  Each individual,
with his or her health practitioner, must make his own determination about
whether or not he or she can eat our products.

I hope that this information is helpful to you.  Thank you for your inquiry.
Please add our site to your bookmarks and visit us again soon!