From:
Diane Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 22:27:36 -0600

    Just got a free sample of brownies from MenuDirect  by Dietary
Specialties today.  They were very good, better than anything we've ever
made on our own.  The kids loved them.  I tasted them and they were as good
as gluten containing ones.  Very fresh.
    They are pricey at $4.99 plus shipping, but I guess worth it for an
occasional treat.  One bad thing, the shipping is really high for an order
under $75, so if you have a local support group, you may want to order
together and split the shipping and handling charges.  Just have it
delivered to a central location so everyone can get their order while it is
fresh.
    They have a good selection of out-of-ordinary items, like stew, lasagna,
pizza and desserts.  Things you can't get at the corner health food store.
They have a website at http://www.menudirect.com and email at
[log in to unmask] .  Complete ingredient information is available for
each item and several are also lactose free.
    Sounds like this company is really going to try and help us out with
some decent foods to eat!