From:
Sharon Guterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Guterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:10:58 -0500

Yesterday my family and I went to the local Bob Evan's.  From the list I
knew I could eat their Ham and Cheese omelet with hash browns.  I ordered
the omelet.  Soon after the waitress left, she returned to tell me the
entire griddle was contaminated and they could not make me an omelet, an
assistant manager also came to the table to tell us he was sorry but the
entire griddle was used for pancakes and french toast.  I then watched my
family eat as I drank an iced tea.  Later one of the managers apprached
and told us the griddle was divided into two temperature ranges and the
egg site was not used for anything but eggs and that he could make us an
omelet.  Having read some of the listing I asked if he used baking powder
in making omelets, he said they did but he would make me an omelet without
it.  He went and cleaned and area for the omelet and used newly washed
utensils and made me an omelet.  It was good but, I doubt I will return
because it was just to difficult.

Sharon