From:
Devon & Anna Allcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:21:46 -0800

Hello listmates,
My sister and I both have CD and we will be travelling to Amsterdam (for
an animal welfare conference) and Brussels (to visit relatives) at the
end of April.  Does anyone have any advice about where and what to eat
when we're there?  Thank you so much in advance, Anna in BC, Canada