From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:20:43 -0800

Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Brownies

Make your favorite brownie recipe in a round pan.  I use Pamela's Brownie
Mix that can be purchased by calling 650-952-4546 or special ordered from
any store that sells Pamela's cookies.  It is gluten free, dairy free, and
also makes cookies, low fat brownies and cakes.

Truffle filling:  Melt 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips with 1/4 t instant
coffee (I omit the coffee).  Beat 8 oz. softened cream cheese with 1/3 c
seedless red raspberry preserves.  On low speed, beat in chocolate mixture
and 1/4 c powdered sugar until fluffy.  Spread on top of brownie making
vertical sides.

Glaze:  Melt 1/4 c semisweet chocolate chips with 1 t shortening.  Drizzle
over filling.

Chill 2 hours.

This is absolutely wonderful!