From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:07:44 -0500

Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com)  has had quite a few celiac
families come and visit us in San Antonio during this past summer.  It seems
that even though we have only one queen size bed, we are capable of
accommodating families with small children.  One enterprising young couple
put the "Pack n Play" in the kitchen and partially closed the door in order
to put the younger one to bed earlier.  There is also a twin size mattress
that pulls out from under the bed. These families have enjoyed going out to
see the sights all day, and then return to have their own private pool here
at Chicken Paradise, with more pool toys than you can ever want.  Some swim
late at night under the "moonlight" we had installed in the sheltering oak
tree.

It seems that San Antonio has lots of Bed and Breakfast accommodations, but
there are only two others that offer a pool.  Remember that our full gluten
free breakfast is designed to satisfy your personal dietary restrictions.
The pool water should be friendly well into October, so if this sounds like
fun to you, come and see us.  Visit at www.chickenparadise.com for more
details.
Anne and Joe Barfield

606 Jackson Keller Rd