From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 00:10:02 -0400

Greetings, Minute Chefs:

We're pleased to offer some of our favorite items on sale during the month of September. Order this month and receive a 20% savings on the following items:

GF Minute Chocolate Cake Mix, Item 4794
GF Minute Cornbread, Item 4972

Enjoy some tasty convenience - each "mix" is actually a kit containing four pre-measured pouches of mix, a measuring cup, and a microwave oven-safe
container to mix and cook in! Simply add water, mix, and cook in your microwave for about one minute, and you'll have a hot and fresh treat!

Our products are perfect for work, traveling, school, and for whenever you want to make up a treat without the hassle of hunting for extra ingredients.
You also don't have to worry about leftovers going stale, because we've scaled these products down to personal-sized portions.

Check out www.foodtek.com/gf.php for more information on these and our two dozen (and growing) other products. Then call us at 800-648-8114 to place
your order - if you spend $25, we'll ship your order for FREE!

Don't forget - if your local support group would like to showcase our products, please give us a call, and we'll provide you with a free sample kit.

Thanks for your support!

Food-Tek, Inc.
50 Intervale Road
Boonton, NJ  07005-1056