From:
Richard Zucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 22:40:55 EDT

Re: Herb Bolz comment about cookouts, I just tried a Meatless Boca Burger (from
Boca Burger Co., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305), pan grilled with a little sesame oil
on a Rice Roll (from Cybros, Inc., P.O. Box 851, Waukesha, WI 53187) with Heinz
Ketchup and onions.  Both were incomparable--and gluten free.  Since I don't eat
meat and can't eat wheat, it was quite a treat.

The Cybros rice rolls, which I just discovered, are by far the best tasting,
ready made gluten-free breads available (frozen), and they are perfect for a
barbeque.  The rolls are available, for those in the nyc metro area, at the
Happy Carrot in River Edge, NJ.  The burgers were in the frozen food section of
my local supermarket, D'Agostino's.