From:
Sue Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 19:08:11 -0500

As we look back, it seems like there is often one key piece of information
about eating gluten free that made our life so much easier. For some people,
it was discovering that modified corn starch is gluten free, for example.

I would like to find out what you wish you had known earlier in your gluten
free journey that would have made your life easier. The information will be
used as I prepare programs for people starting to eat gluten free and is
collected anonymously.

There are also three questions about how long you have been eating gluten
free and which support groups you joined to help me interpret the responses.

To fill in the survey, visit
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/learntoeatglutenfree-earlier

As a thank you, I will send you a copy of a special report - Fifteen
Internet Myths About Gluten.

Thanks so much for your help
Sue N
www.LearnToEatGlutenFree.com